On 25th January 2017, the Research and Innovation Office of Sheffield Hallam University approved seed funding for a FairShares Institute for Cooperative Social Entrepreneurship at Sheffield Business School. The steering group has met and has made its first staff appointment (David Wren). The project will have 9 months from 1st March 2017 to prepare a business case for a new Institute at Sheffield Business School to host a range of FairShares-related activities including:
- The FairShares Labs project for Social and Blue Innovation (Eramus+ Project)
- Consultancy and contract research services to incubate and support new FairShares IP and enterprises
- A university home for FairShares Association Ltd
- Research bids to advance knowledge of FairShares enterprise development and FairShares IP
- An strategy to embed FairShares IP in professional development and business degree programmes
We will be hosting an event on 28th June 2017, at Sheffield Business School. Information for booking will be posted here shortly.
Further information about the FairShares Institute will be posted to this page in June 2017.