We proactively build confidence in the use of FairShares through online communities, consultancy, conferences, training events, publications and Creative Commons resources.
- Communities – We use Loomio as a place for all supporters and members of FairShares to discuss proposals that develop the association.
- Consultancy – Our network of supporters and members can provide consultancy and training in FairShares concepts and principles.
- Events – we run an annual conference each July for people using FairShares to exchange their views, develop their understanding, and contribute to the strategy of the association. Members can give KeyNote addresses to practitioner and academic conferences. We contribute to the Co-operative and Social Enterprise Summer School run each year by Social Enterprise Europe and Sheffield Business School.
- Publications include an introductory novel (‘The Dragons’ Apprentice: a social enterprise novel), our forthcoming book on ‘The Case for FairShares’, and a series of articles and documents in the Sheffield Hallam University Research Archive (SHURA).
- Our Creative Commons Resources include our Blog (which contains News and Short Articles), and our Wiki (which contains technical support information on the FairShares Brand and Model).
To help fund our work, take out a Subscription to become a registered supporter.