We proactively build confidence in the use of FairShares through online communities, consultancy, conferences, training events, publications and Creative Commons resources.
- Communities – We use Loomio as a place for all supporters and members of FairShares to discuss proposals that develop the association.
- Consultancy – Our network of supporters and members can provide consultancy and training in FairShares concepts and principles.
- Events – we run conferences for people to exchange their views about, develop their understanding of, and contribute to debate about the FairShares Model. Our members can give KeyNote addresses to practitioner and academic conferences.
- Publications include an introductory novel (‘The Dragons’ Apprentice: a social enterprise novel), a non-fiction book called ‘The Case for FairShares‘, conference papers, academic articles and book chapters on the history and development of the FairShares Model. These can be obtained from the Sheffield Hallam University Research Archive (SHURA).
- We have created a FairShares Wiki to provide technical support information on the concepts that make up the FairShares Model.
To help fund our work, take out a Subscription to become a registered supporter.